It's a New Year, and that means solar incentives have been renewed! Many local utility companies offer incentives when their customers install solar panel systems. With an increased number of people going solar, the electrical grid can get congested in some areas. This results in utilities possibly setting limits on how many people can switch to solar in a neighborhood.
Learn more in our webinar about how you could make Make 2023 Your Year in the Sun: Secure Your Solar Spot on the Grid!
Free and open to the public, anyone can attend this Webinar Series, whether you're interested in solar energy for residential, commercial, agricultural, or other types of property.
During these 1-hour events, a solar energy expert will share what incentives might be available in your area and what local utilities have done to restrict the spread of solar. We'll also talk about why waiting too long to secure your spot on the grid could be a mistake.
Topics to be presented include:
- Basics of a solar photovoltaic (PV) system
- What is grid congestion, and how it impacts solar adoption
- Step-by-step process to determine if solar is right for a property
- High-level information about incentives where you live
- Economic benefits and financing options
The same information will be presented on each date, so please only register for one event. A new topic will be introduced for the Spring Webinar series that starts in April 2023!
Minnesota Solar Webinars
- Thursday, January 26 at 12:00 PM [ENDED]
- Tuesday, February 28 at 7:00 PM [ENDED]
- Tuesday, February 7 at 7:00 PM [ENDED]
- Thursday, March 16 at 12:00 PM [ENDED]
New Hampshire Webinar
- Thursday, February 16 at 07:00 PM [ENDED]
Wisconsin Solar Webinars
- Tuesday, January 31 at 07:00 PM [ENDED]
- Thursday, March 9 at 12:00 PM [ENDED]