Summer is a great time to invest in solar and to have one of our solar consultants come to you to measure your property's solar potential.
- Our site assessments are free.
- Our solar consultant will assess your property’s shade readings to verify you have enough sun that will make a solar installation worth your investment.
- We will look at the condition of your roof and your electric configuration, and if necessary recommend what you can do to make your property ready for solar power.
- A site assessment allows you to make an informed decision when taking advantage of this summer’s rebate programs and credits. Solar incentives are decreasing as fall approaches!
- These site assessments differ each time--they’re designed to assess your unique property and to answer any question you may have.
If you’re considering investing in renewable solar energy, we will have an initial discussion with you usually over the phone. Contact us anytime at 1-800-620-3370.
These site assessments are truly no obligation; we just want to take a quick walk around your property, sit down with you, and have a conversation about solar. We’re interested in knowing what exactly motivated you to consider solar, and what qualms you may have.
Take a look at our 3D imaging blog post that exemplifies just a part of our thorough installation process customized to meet your expectations.
We are a full service provider and will be here for you every step of the way. We are happy to come to you, and we do all the research and paperwork. Visit our Case Studies page to find unique examples of how we approach each custom installation, and visit our “Why We’re Different” page to find out more details on site assessments and the entire installation process. While you’re at it, take a look at our growing team and all the awesome people who will be working for you!
Our team wants you to end up with a reliable installation that meets all of your expectations. After a site assessment with All Energy Solar, you will understand all of the reasons a solar installation on your property will benefit you.