Spring is here! The seasons may have changed but our response to Covid-19 has not. Yes, the pandemic is still with us, and we are still taking all the precautions necessary to provide a safe, healthy work environment for our employees and customers.
Our solar installations have been moving ahead at a brisk pace—this last year we installed over 1000 solar projects on homes and businesses, and customers are as happy as ever to acquire their own solid, reliable source of energy during these unpredictable times.
We have made a few adjustments along the way, but for the most part we’ve settled into an efficient and comfortable rhythm as we continue to serve our markets with clean, efficient and budget-friendly solar energy options.
We follow local guidelines for the states in which we do business—here is a rundown of current safety protocols:
Everything we can do virtually remains virtual, including:
- Remote evaluations of your solar opportunity are still completed virtually-- through conference calls and screen share/webinar demonstrations. We have allowed a few onsite sales visits when it is deemed completely necessary and can be done safely by all parties.
- Off-site completion of preliminary design work is done without visiting the property, with more fine-tuned designs finalized as necessary after on-location inspections.
- Installation and interconnection process is handled outside whenever possible.
- All documents and applications are signed with e-sign.
And once installations begin and we’re on site:
- Crews travel in separate vehicles to job sites. (Vaccines will change this)
- Anywhere on the property our employees are required to wear face coverings, including on the roof. Face coverings are provided by AES.
- When a member of our team needs to enter a property, they will do so with masks and gloves and will sanitize the area after service is performed.
- Customers are required to take surveys before we enter any home. For team members who enter homes, surveys are required daily
In addition, all of our employees are required to report if they believe they have had any contact with anyone with COVID-19, or if they are feeling any symptoms. If symptomatic, they must stay home until they are medically cleared to return to work. Should an employee test positive, we will shut down the entire crew and isolate them until cleared.
As access to vaccines become available, All Energy Solar will be encouraging our employees to get vaccinated. We will not require it, but we will be incentivizing our staff to do so.
The times are challenging, but your local, dedicated All Energy Solar team takes these precautions seriously, so you can rest easy knowing you’ve made the right choice to invest in solar, and the right choice with your solar installer.
Thank you for putting your trust in us, and stay safe!