All Energy Solar is a full service renewable energy company who specializes in photovoltaic solar energy systems. We are composed of a team of dedicated renewable energy experts who believe in finding a better way. We strive to give our customers independence and energy savings through creative energy solutions and providing a positive experience for all of our customers. Our team is looking for a new member that shares our values, passion, and drive. If you want to join a rapidly-growing team where you’ll be valued and supported in a small business environment then we invite you to apply with All Energy Solar.
The Solar Sales consultant will sell solar systems by building strong relationships with homeowners and actively identifying and pursuing leads. This position requires tact, adaptability, confidence, and a high degree of customer service and professionalism.
- Train with an experienced solar professional and develop an expertise in the solar industry
- Develop an understanding in the complexities of pricing and installation of solar photovoltaic systems
- Create and perform professional presentations of solar products and services for potential customers.
- Make valuable contributions to the sales and marketing teams with independent and innovative strategies
- Analyze customer's current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment
- Communicate with customers throughout sales process providing information and assistance as needed
- May be required to work special events on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must have the ability to climb a ladder and no fear of heights
- Clean driving record
- Solar industry and product knowledge is preferred.
- Basic/Intermediate skills in MS Office products.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus. CRM experience a plus.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends to contact prospective customers.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills; comfortable giving presentations.
- Enthusiasm for developing business and interacting with a variety of people.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed monthly sales numbers.
- Strong track record of achievement as evidenced by sales awards, or growing a market, etc.
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background and drug screen.
These positions are commission-based with an initial monthly advance against commissions based on proven prior experience and track record. Employee may opt for a base salary combined with appropriate commission levels. Health benefits included.
Contact us today info(at)allenergysolar.com.